Personal Property Registry
THE PERSONAL PROPERTY REGISTRY
(PPR) is a database of records that shows charges such as liens, security interests, and encumbrances filed against personal property. The PPR system allows you to perform five types of electronic transactions on the database.
- search the database for records, using prescribed serial-numbered goods or debtors as search criteria.
- register charges against personal property and debtors (adding new records to the database).
- renew charges against personal property and debtors (extending the length of the registration).
- register most changes to records already in the database (make changes)
- register records of discharge for charges against personal property and debtors (removing records from the database).
Through BC OnLine, you can search, register, renew, change and discharge Financing Statements and Repairer's Liens.
Click here to access the price list.